Monday, August 31, 2009

Glass Stock!!

I'm on my way to Oregon for an incredible glassy adventure!! 4 days of glass classes, demos and torching!! I've never had an opportunity to take classes before, so I am hugely excited about this! Plus, I get to meet in person many of people that I've "known" online for years and I'm sharing a house with 7 or 8 of my closest strangers :) I just have to say that I am so fortunate to be a part of this community of "co-workers". Within 2 hours of finding out I could go 2 people emailed me offering a place to stay, and another offering to car pool. I was stunned! What an amazing group of people I get to work with - even though we all do our own thing, the camaraderie is unbelievable!

These are the vendor gifts I'm taking (each person needs to bring 2) I hope they like them!



I've been packing for 2 days. So far I think I have everything but the computer, my toothbrush and the kitchen sink. The computer and toothbrush will go in last, I'm still debating about the kitchen sink :) I better go recheck my list for the hundredth time, I'm sure I've forgotten something.

Everyone has to do a demo at this event. I'm nervous about this so I had to pick something I could do in my sleep ~ Fancy Squares:


I'll be posting lots of pics when I get home next week and hopefully making use of a ton of new info! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment