Monday, February 6, 2012

Motivation Monday - The Ocean

Dusty has to go out of town for work and he invited me to go with him.  *smiles!*  Because spending time with him and being near the ocean are two of my favorite things, of course I said yes!!  It really doesn't matter that it's a 4 hour drive and a ferry ride, or that the water will be freezing cold, it's the ocean!

I'm sure this picture was taken in the middle of summer and it won't look like this while I'm there, but it is beautiful ~ and it is salt water!!

And we'll need some driving music!

Happy Monday ~ Stay Motivated!

2 comments:

Cat's Ceramics said...

Hi I have nominated/awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Pop on over to my blog- www.catsceramics.co.uk for more info x

Veda's Beads said...

Awww, thanks! That was very sweet of you :) I'm headed out of town right now (hubby's shaking the keys lol) but as soon as I'm home Wednesday I will definitely pass on the love!

Post a Comment