Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's Up Wednesday - MARCH CONTEST!

It's March (well, almost) and time for a new contest!

I know there are a lot of Veda's Beads out there and I think it would be great fun to see what everyone is making with them. So post your pictures on my facebook fan page VedasBeads and you will be entered into a random drawing for FREE BEADS!  

A set of squares in your choice of color

The more pictures you post the more chances you have to win!  If you don't have your VedasBeads yet hop over to my Etsy shop and get yours now!

As a bonus, you get another place to advertise your great jewelry, and I'll promote you too ~ you win either way!

Here's the first entry from Sun Dog Bead Co.:  

 Click Here  to purchase this one!

So get out your VedasBeads, post something on my fan page and enter to win, what are you waiting for!!


No comments:

Post a Comment