Monday, October 15, 2012

RINGS!

I've been wanting to make rings out of my beads for a long time, and I've also been looking for a new use for my square beads.


SUCCESS! 
SQUARE RINGS!

I'm so excited about these :)

Here's a close up

You know I'm going to be making more of these!
They really are fun to make, fun to wear, and way easier than I thought.

If I can get a friend to do some photography for me, I might just put up a quick free tutorial. Stay tuned!

Here's the song that's been stuck in my head all week ~ enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like your choice of words like " They really are fun to make, fun to wear, and way easier than I thought ". Lets go and start making more of these. Thanks for this interesting post.

sterling silver opal rings

Veda's Beads said...

Thank you Deborah :)

Unknown said...

Most welcome...

Unknown said...

You always welcome :::)))

Post a Comment