Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DONE!!

I'm completely finished with the studio organizing project!!   (Finally!)  Whew, that took a while.  I promise myself I will never have to do that again!


View from the door



Torch Bench
After ~ All set and ready for beadmaking!

Before ~ ughh!


Jewelry Bench
After ~ And I can find everything!

Before ~ but actually after I got most of the glass off of it.

So now that I know what I have, and where it is, it's safe to say I will not need to be placing any more supply orders.  Ever.  Seriously.  I could do this for 10 years and not use every rod of glass in my studio!  Unless I run out of clear, or white, or black, or red, or...... oh, who am I kidding?!  Frantz will have a sale I can't pass up, or CIM will come out with new colors and I'll be placing another big order!  

I'm totally conflicted now though ~ rush in there and make stuff becuase it's going to be so great to find everything easily and have room to work, or never go in there again so it stays neat and tidy.  

Just kidding! The kiln is already warming up ~ of course I couldn't wait!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment