Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Line of Beads!

So what do you do when you're super excited about a new line of beads!  It's so hard to decide - do you roll out the whole line (i.e. several at once) with hoopla and fanfare?  Or do you introduce them one at a time?  One at a time will get more views in your Etsy shop - and we all know views equal sales.  But all at once makes a more dramatic entrance!  I voted for all at once for this line, I'm just too excited about it to only do one at a time!  So what am I talking about?  

CHARMED DREADS!!




Color and motion drawing attention to your hair!  The charm lets me add elements that I would ordinarily not be able to create on a bead - like dragonflies for instance, I can never get those right! I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoy making them!  I'm headed to the torch to see what else I can do with these - I think today I'll make one with a lizzard, but who knows?  The possiblities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment