Monday, January 2, 2012

Motivation Monday - Chinese Character Beads

Things that inspire me, color combinations I love, the music that rocks my studio and 
anything else that makes me want to jump up and make a bead!

The first Monday of 2012!  I'll be in the studio all day today and I'll be working on Chinese character beads since I have a special order and I need to replace some in my shop (plus, they're fun!).  

Here's one I already made:  Friend

Here's the special order character I'll try today: Unity

Whew, this one looks hard!


And I feel like rocking 2012 ~ so I think I'll crank a little Nickleback!

Thanks for stopping by and stay motivated!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but you wrote the character for friend wrong. Also, what you say means "unity" is the word for to agree with someone. When in doubt, it is always a good idea to ask someone who speaks Chinese.

Post a Comment