Friday, October 21, 2011

Inspiration

INSPIRATION

Sometimes you wonder where a person gets the inspiration for their art.  Sometimes you think "wow, that's beautiful, I wonder what inspired it?"  And sometimes you think "what the heck gave them that idea?"

So, in case you're wondering, I thought I would share.

                        A couple of days ago the sunrise at my house was particularly beautiful.


                                            Inspiring me to make these beads:

Okay, they're nothing like each other.  I did say "inspired" right?  :)

Then I saw these cupcakes:
                                                        And I made this bead:

I try to remind myself to find new inspiration every day.  If you are open to it, inspiration can come from anywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment